Toowoomba City, Queensland, Australia
St Vincent’s Private Hospital in Toowoomba
was established in 1922 by the Sisters of Charity.
A 191 bed facility, this is the largest private hospital on the Darling Downs. Servicing a wide area, patients come from all surrounding areas across South West Queensland.
The hospital was originally built with two buildings and over many years has undergone many renovations.
This latest redevelopment adds a significant wing to the Southern aspect of the hospital and also includes a revitalized carpark and Emergency area.
The scope of this project included the new medical wing to the hospital and additions including:
- A new ambulance delivery area and parking area
- A new private street and off street parking
- A new cafe and associated outdoor courtyard
- Retention of significant trees and protection of existing street trees along Herries Street.
Citicene assisted with landscape development approvals, operational works approvals and construction services.