A Registered Landscape Architect and a member of the Australian Institute of Landscape Architects (AILA), David has over 20 years experience in a broad variety of project sectors.
With involvement in both the QLD Executive and QLD Advocacy group, this helps to ensure our team is staying at the forefront of current industry landscape polices and issues.
David has a passion for;
- landscapes and infrastructure
- design of urban space
- unique design and alternative solutions
- business development
- technology and landscape science.
He has been involved in many projects from multi-storey high rise urban towers to master-planned communities across industry groups such as transport infrastructure, parkland, residential, commercial, education and health.
David has the skills and experience to deliver landscape commencing from preliminary design and project budget identification to delivering the end result while satisfying all other stakeholders.
David is directly involved in all projects and has a track record of delivering to completion medium to large scale projects such as;
- Whitewater World – Gold Coast
- Centenary Square re-development – Brisbane
- Mount Ommaney Shopping Centre re-development – Mount Ommaney
- Parkview Estate, Glenvale – Toowoomba
- Cova, Hope Island (Schematic Design) – Gold Coast
- Twin Towns Resort – Gold Coast
David has an entrepreneurial approach to building a service based businesses with a previous track record of establishing a successful medium sized consultancy team.
Certifications and Memberships
Registered Landscape Architect
Australian Institute of Landscape Architects (AILA)