Dreamworld Theme Park is one of the Gold Coast’s and Queensland’s premier tourist attractions. Whitewater World is a separate theme park adjacent to Dreamworld.
Citicene were commissioned to deliver landscape architectural services for this exciting theme park.
Landscape elements include;
- feature entry palm bosques to ‘draw’ patrons to the main attraction - the wave pool
- large shade trees to provide gathering areas for patrons
- colour and patterned pavements to merge and enhance the waterpark theme
- and decorative and buffer planting to boost patron experience.
Citicene delivered a range of landscape architectural services for this project. These included:
- Masterplanning services for the theme park;
- Schematic Design;
- Authority Approvals;
- Design Development;
- Contract Documentation;
- Contract Administration services including supervision of the landscape construction.
“WhiteWater World was a complex project from start to finish, and designed and constructed under an extremely short timeframe. The landscape design was delivered by Citicene and completed with great results.”
Bob Seow Tan