Dreamworld Theme Park is one of the Gold Coast’s and Queensland’s premier tourist attractions. Whitewater World is a separate theme park adjacent to Dreamworld.
“WhiteWater World was a complex project from start to finish, and designed and constructed under an extremely short timeframe. The landscape design was delivered by Citicene and completed with great results.”
Bob Seow Tan
Citicene were commissioned to deliver landscape architectural services for this exciting theme park.
Landscape elements include;
- feature entry palm bosques to ‘draw’ patrons to the main attraction;
- the wave pool;
- large shade trees to provide gathering areas for patrons;
- colour and patterned pavements to merge and enhance the waterpark theme;
- and decorative and buffer planting to boost patron experience.
Citicene delivered a range of landscape architectural services for this project. These included;
- Masterplanning services for the theme park;
- Schematic Design;
- Authority Approvals;
- Design Development;
- Contract Documentation;
- Contract Administration services including supervision of the landscape construction.