Citicene were commissioned to provide schematic design and documentation services for the development of new road and 31 townhomes in Parkinson in Brisbane's South.
This premium residential subdivision is well located to a substantial recreational parkland and lake which runs as a 'green corridor' through the suburb. The site also includes the creation of a local park adjoining this 'green corridor'.
The landscape design incorporates:
- Plant species suitable to the location in accordance with Brisbane City Council guidelines.
- Landscape buffers to adjoining sites including upper, mid and understorey planting.
- Shade trees to pedestrian, vehicular, private courtyards and communal areas for user-amenity.
- Planting of Native Grasses to bio-retention zones to cleanse stormwater runoff.
- Rejuvenation of existing streetscape zones with new trees, turf and footpaths.
Citicene provided Landscape Architectural advice for schematic design and detailed design including negotiation with Brisbane City Council regarding infrastructure arrangements for the park.