This residential community was developed by Rio-Tinto and Citicene were commissioned to deliver Landscape Architectural approvals through the local authority, landscape design and advice.
Some of the aims and objectives of the landscape included:
- enhancement of the streetscape character through the planting of street trees in accordance with the local authority requirements
- stabilization of drainage corridors using environmentally sound strategies
- provision of durable playground facilities to the local park for residents
- enhancement of the site frontage through strategically placed vegetation
- enhancement of pedestrian connectivity throughout the site including walking circuit footpaths for residents.
Citicene delivered landscape architectural advice for various stages of this residential sub-division.