Eildon Apartments is located centrally to Brisbane just 5 minutes drive from Brisbane's CBD. This contemporary apartment complex was developed by BHC – Creating Liveable Communities.
St George's Anglican Church and Church Hall previously occupied the site and served the local parishioners. The original timber church building was built in 1904 and then replaced with a more modern brick building in 1959.
BHC developed the site and commissioned Citicene to deliver landscape architectural services from concept through to completion including Contract Administration services during construction and certification.
The landscape concept included delivering schematic themes based around the existing heritage of the site. This included incorporating elements from the Architecture of the original church and school building.
Citicene delivered landscape design for both 'hardworks' and 'softworks' elements throughout the site including footpath treatments in accordance with Brisbane City Council's local plan for the area. Other elements in the landscape included:
- Outdoor entertainment area design;
- Shelter design and documentation;
- Mature planting;
- Streetscape design and certification.