Our team has a passion for Landscape Architecture, Urban Design and Master Planning. We are committed to delivering quality professional advice coupled with unique design solutions and a personalized service.
Contact us to learn more about how our experience can assist with your project.
Director - Registered Landscape Architect
AILA Member No. 1767
David is a Registered Landscape Architect and a member of the Australian Institute of Landscape Architects (AILA). David has over 15 years experience in Australia and internationally and experience in a range of projects of varying scales and types.
David has a passion for;
- detailed design of urban spaces and infrastructure;
- unique design and alternative solutions;
- contract administration and site implementation including project management;
- business management.
He has been involved in many projects from multi-storey high rise urban towers to masterplanned communities across industry groups such as transport infrastructure, parkland, residential, commercial, education and health.
David has the skills and experience to deliver your landscape commencing from preliminary design and project budget identification to delivering the end result while satisfying all other stakeholders.
David is directly involved in all projects and has a track record of delivering to completion medium to large scale projects such as;
- Whitewater World – Gold Coast
- Centenary Square re-development – Brisbane
- Mount Ommaney Shopping Centre re-development – Mount Ommaney
- Parkview Estate, Glenvale - Toowoomba.
- Cova, Hope Island (Schematic Design) – Gold Coast
- Twin Towns Resort – Gold Coast
David has an entrepreneurial approach to building a service based businesses with a previous track record of establishing a successful medium sized consultancy team.
- Bachelor of Built Environment - Landscape Architecture 1998, Queensland University of Technology.
Certifications and Memberships:
- Registered Landscape Architect - Member No. 1767 - Australian Institute of Landscape Architects (AILA)
Project Landscape Architect
Reece has a strong passion for design and this is reflected in the contribution he makes to all projects he participates in. His creative abilities extend to a secondary passion for art and this combination allows Reece to develop unique designs that are original and practical.
Reece has participated in many projects across Australia and contributed to many small, medium and large scale projects. He has a strong ability to interpret an existing 'blank canvas' and develop a design that enhances a site and any proposed built form.
He has worked on a variety of small, medium and large scale projects within government, commercial, retail & residential sectors. He has also successfully designed many premium private residential gardens. His work includes visual analysis, developing design concepts, contract documentation, producing cost estimates, and coordinating within the project team. He is also involved in coordinating tenders and liaising with contractors during the construction phase.
Reece has a strong creative flair and the ability to deliver projects from concept to completion.
Reece has a passion for;
- creative solutions including artistic representations throughout the landscape;
- delivering projects from concept to completion.
- Bachelor of Built Environment - Landscape Architecture 2004, Queensland University of Technology.
- Certificate II in AutoCAD, Southbank Institute of TAFE, 2006.
Hannah is a Technician with Citicene, has strong communication skills and is quickly expanding her knowledge of all aspects of the Construction industry.
She is currently studying a Diploma in Building Design at TAFE where she is developing important professional skills in relation to design and the building code. Hannah has been involved in numerous landscape projects with Citicene throughout South East Queensland. She has strong communication skills with previous roles leading groups of young people and is currently expanding on her knowledge of software packages typically used in the industry.
Hannah has a passion for sustainability and believes sustainability is an important factor to consider on all projects. She enjoys finding new and innovative ways through design that can improve the environment.
- Diploma in Building Design, Skills Tech, Queensland Institute of TAFE, 2017 (In progress)
- Certificate II in Active Volunteering, 2015
- Certificate II in Workplace Practices, 2013
- Certificate I in Information, Digital Media and Technology, 2013