Mount Gambier Marketplace is a large retail development located on the outskirts of Mount Gambier South Australia. Citicene were engaged by Walton Construction Queensland to provide landscape architectural services to deliver the landscape component of this project.
At a total project cost of $55.5 million, the site is located on Penola Road and is a large development for the shire of Mount Gambier.
Important considerations of the landscape included;
- Shade for central pedestrian access footpaths
- Re-vegetation of a substantial water retention and filtration basin
- Batter stabilisation planting and screening of large retaining walls;
- A ‘green spine’ central driveway
- Character establishment and site identification along Penola Road through species selection and placement across the site
- Landscape Authority approvals with the local shire council
- Design in accordance with the client, builder and council requirements and budgets.
As Queensland based landscape architects, Citicene were able to easily adapt and deliver a landscape that met the local micro climatic conditions and local authority requirements.
Contact us now to deliver your next landscape project regardless of its location.
Walton Constructions Queensland