Lambert and Rehbein commissioned Citicene for landscape architectural consultancy services on behalf of Translink for the landscape component of the project. Citicene were involved in design and documentation for both Stage 1 and Stage 2.
Located along a creek corridor landscape initiatives included:
- consideration of the existing natural environment;
- landscape integration with overland flow and stormwater catchment devices;
- inclusion of native species;
- Water Sensitive Urban Design (W.S.U.D) principles;
- retention of existing mature trees.
In addition to this, C.P.T.E.D (Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design) principles were also considered due to the nature of the project.