Boyne Island is in Queensland, Australia, 25 kilometres south of Gladstone. McDonald's developed this restaurant on the corner of Wyndham Avenue and Centenary Drive and engaged Citicene to provide Landscape Architectural services. The site adjoins Boyne Plaza and includes the streetscape interface with the adjoining intersection.
The landscape includes:
- Ex-Ground Mexican Fan Palms (WASHINGTONIA robusta) as feature landscape specimens;
- Other feature trees such as the Breadfruit Tree (PANDANUS pedunculatus ) and Palmeri Trumpet Trees (TABEBUIA palmeri);
- A selection of other sub-tropical species to suit the local climate.
Citicene delivered landscape architectural services including;
- Design in accordance with McDonald's standard landscape requirements;
- Local Authority Approvals and negotiation;
- Tender Services;
- Construction Supervision.
Citicene has been involved in delivering numerous McDonald's restaurants across Queensland including restaurants in Gatton, Toowoomba, Cairns, Springfield, Landsborough and Chinchilla.